Superheroes value their privacy, so we value yours.
- To purchase our products;
- Initiate a customer service request;
- Sign-up for our emails, newsletters, or marketing surveys;
- Register for contests and special events;
The specific types of Personal Information collected varies with the activity, but may include your name, email address, phone number, mobile phone number, postal address and credit card or payment information.
We use your Personal Information as follows:
- To fulfill your purchase, access or use of our Services;
- To respond to user and customer inquiries, provide support and solicit feedback to improve our Services;
- To inform customers and registered visitors about new Services
. Who And What This Policy Applied To
How Data Is Stored
- We handle data in our own right and also for and on behalf of our users.
- If, at any time, an individual provides data or other information about someone other than himself or herself, the individual warrants that they have that person's consent to provide such information for the purpose specified.
- The Platform is not available to persons under the age of 18 years, unless with the permission of a parent or guardian and otherwise under appropriate supervision.
- You acknowledge that in the event that our assets are transferred to or acquired by a third party, that such third party may continue to use your personal information in accordance with this policy
When Data Is Used & Disclosed
- Your information, including Personal Information, will be maintained on computers located in the EU
- By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Non-personal informationThis generally means data that, alone, cannot be used to identify or contact you.
- In general, the primary principle is that we will not use any data other than for the purpose for which it was collected other than with the individual's permission.
- We may use your personal information to:
- Establish, maintain and administer your account;
- Send you service or promotional communications, including surveys and information about security updates;
- Create or distribute marketing material that is relevant to you;
- Conduct verifications of profiles permitted in the Terms you have agreed with us or under any applicable laws;
- We will not disclose or sell an individual's data to unrelated third parties under any circumstances, other than as aggregated and/or anonymous data.
- Information is used to enable us to operate our business, especially as it relates to an individual. This may include: Verifying an individual's identity; Communicating with an individual about their relationship with us or use of the Platform;
- As required or permitted by any law (including the Act).
- There are some circumstances in which we must disclose an individual's information:
- Where we reasonably believe that an individual may be engaged in fraudulent, deceptive or unlawful activity that a governmental authority should be made aware of;
- As required by any law (including the Act); and/or
- In order to sell our business or part thereof (as we may transfer data to a new owner).
- We may partner with or utilise third-party service providers (such as Gmail from Google, Inc) to communicate with an individual and to store contact details about an individual. These service providers may be located outside the United Kingdom, including the United States of America.
When you access our site, we and our third party service providers use automated technologies described below to collect certain non-personally identifiable information. The types of non-personal information collected may include demographic information such as gender, age, information about your computer, software, platform, mobile device, and other particulars.Automated Tracking Technologies and Cookies.
When you access our Services, we and our third party service providers use automated tracking technologies such as cookies, web beacons and pixel tags. These technologies generally help us better understand user behaviour, tell us about web visits, facilitate advertisements, and track game preferences. For example, web beacons, allow us to know if a certain page was visited or whether an e-mail was opened. Pixel tags allow us to advertise more efficiently by excluding our current users from certain promotional messages, identifying the source of a new installation or delivering ads to you on other websites.Uses of Non-Personal Information.
We use your non-personal information for a variety of product, customer, marketing and general business purposes. These include providing our Services, troubleshooting bugs and providing technical support, and analysing usage patterns to improve all aspects of our Services. We also may use non-personal information to make the advertising you see more personalized, for conducting market research and developing new products and services by identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, and gauging customer satisfaction.
You can also find out more about cookies generally, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them at websites such as www.allaboutcookies.org
Opting "In" Or "Out"
The Safety & Security Of Data
- An individual may opt to not have us collect their data. This may prevent us from offering them some or all of our services and may terminate their access to some or all of the services they access with or through us. They will be aware of this when:
- Opt In. Where relevant, the individual will have the right to choose to have information collected and/or receive information from us; or
- Opt Out. Where relevant, the individual will have the right to choose to exclude himself or herself from some or all collection of information and/or receiving information from us.
- If an individual believes that they have received information from us that they did not opt in or out to receive, they should contact us on the details below.
Complaints & Disputes
- We will take all reasonable precautions to protect an individual's data from unauthorised access. This includes appropriately securing our physical facilities and electronic networks.
- The security of online transactions and the security of communications sent by electronic means or by post cannot be guaranteed. Each individual that provides information to us via the internet or by post does so at their own risk. We cannot accept responsibility for misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, data where the security of information is not within our control.
- We are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of any third party (including third parties that we are permitted to disclose an individual's data to in accordance with this policy or any applicable laws). The collection and use of an individual's information by such third parties may be subject to separate privacy and security policies.
- If an individual suspects any misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, their data, they should let us know immediately.
- We are not liable for any loss, damage or claim arising out of another person's use of the data where we were authorised to provide that person with the data
Additions To This Policy
- If an individual has a complaint about our handling of their data, they should address their complaint in writing to the details below.
- If we have a dispute regarding an individual's data, we both must first attempt to resolve the issue directly between us.
- If we become aware of any unauthorised access to an individual's data we will inform them at the earliest practical opportunity once we have established what was accessed and how it was accessed.
How you can contact us
All correspondence with regards to privacy should be addressed to:
Katy @ theremarkablz.com
All such enquiries or complaints will be taken seriously and will be handled as soon as reasonably practicable